
But I'm trying to understand how he got in there in the first place. Why is he hiding? I mean I like a good game of "peek a boo", who doesn't? But this is taking it a little far, don't you think? Is he shy? I mean, I'm nice. I like to play. Then I got to thinking...maybe he saw me throw one of my "toddler tantrums" and got scared. I mean, if your mommy told you to stop playing with something you thought was really cool (pulling toilet paper off the roll and dragging it all through the house) I bet you would get mad too. Sorry, I digress. Anyway, I guess I should show him more of my nice side so he won't be shy or scared and maybe he'll come on out.

4 comments:
I am glad that you feel better Denver! I have been looking on your blog for updates.
miles
Hey Denvie,
I'm finally able to leave you a comment. I can't wait for your cousin Hope Rain to come either. I'm still calling him that because I want "him to be a girl"
Love ya both,
Auntie Chonda
Dear Denver,
There needs to be fewer pictures with your Auntie Kelley and more pictures with your Godfather!
Luv,
GaDa
Congrats to Kelley and John, but especially to Denver who will be the big cousin to help out. Good job man!
Post a Comment