
Come to find out the reason I haven't been feeling well is because I have some kind of stomach virus. The doctor says I should be fine in a few days and it just has to run it's course. Well, I do know things have definitely been running (if you know what I mean). If I'm not laying around on Mommy, then I've been relaxing on the couch.

4 comments:
D.C.
I hope you get off the couch soon.
Love ya, Josie
Hi Denver, sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I guess it's all about growing up. Your immune sytem will get stronger as you grow. Try and make the best of it. I'm sure Mommy will make sure you are comfortable. Then when Daddy comes home or you go visit you will be able to make up your Valentine date.
Hey Den
Get better man!! Miss you..and Mondays...See you soon
PaPa
Hey Man,
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment