Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shawshank!


Okay, so what if I figured out how to open the front door, walk down the hall and out of our building. Mommy didn't have to go and put up a gate! She says if she doesn't I could end up on the back of a milk carton.

Onyx, got any bright ideas?

2 comments:

Monkey Man Miles said...

Oh my gravy! Did he really do that? We just got new gates this week! Thanx for the advice I haven't heard from ya in a while must be really busy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Denver, you are certainly grorwing. Your cousin Shelly is opening doors too. She locked me and Tuesday outside in the backyard. She didn't seem bothered in the least. She helped wash the car this weekend and was inside the bucket with the water and soap. She thought it was funny Sydney had to hose her down to get rid of all the suds before she could even go in the house.

Love Ya, Aunt Nancy