Mommy says this website is the best way to help my family, who is spread out all across the country, keep up with everything I'm doing. And it's also better than keeping up with a baby book. So here you have it folks!
Wow looks like you all had alot of fun! We are preparing to go to the beach on Monday! First vacation as a family. Only 2hrs away not your looooong trip. True Blue Troopas!Stay tuned for pics. Any advice? Tips? Do's and Do Nots?
Denver, I am so glad you had a chance to visit with your Grandmother in Atlanta, GA. She had wonderful things to say about you. I hope your next trip will be to TEXAS!!!
5 comments:
Wow looks like you all had alot of fun! We are preparing to go to the beach on Monday! First vacation as a family. Only 2hrs away not your looooong trip. True Blue Troopas!Stay tuned for pics. Any advice? Tips? Do's and Do Nots?
Miles' Mommy
ha, ha!
Finally I have found you baby Denver! After months of searching in Chislu I have discovered where you are!
Who am I?
Why I am your uncle Sanballat of course! And I will not let you build the wall even if it's made up of building blocks!
Just kidding :)
This is your Uncle um..James.
Great pictures Tabitha. Love it. I'll probably have to start a blog for Joy.
Denver, I am so glad you had a chance to visit with your Grandmother in Atlanta, GA. She had wonderful things to say about you. I hope your next trip will be to TEXAS!!!
Love you,
Aunt Nancy
Hi guys,
I have called but Delvon and are are playing phone tag. Give me a call during the weekend. Need your new address and home telephone number.
Lots of love,
Aunt Nancy
Looks like you had a lot of fun when you came to Atlanta! I miss you!
Luv,
Honey Gram
Post a Comment