While on vacation I also got a chance to visit both of my great grandmothers. They have lived long beautiful lives. I can only hope to do the same. They shared some stories with me and gave me some incredible wisdom. I couldn't believe that they were older than mommy & daddy's age put together! And I can't even count yet! But the way mommy explained it, it seems like they've been holding it down for a while. I had a great time and these were moments I will treasure for a lifetime...
My son, let them not escape from your sight, but keep sound and godly Wisdom and discretion, (Proverbs 3:21)
Listen, my child, to what your father teaches you. Don't neglect your mother's teaching.What you learn from them will crown you with grace and clothe you with honor. (Proverbs 1:8
1 comment:
Denver you are so very lucky to have been able to meet your great grandparents. Our grandparents are no longer with us. Miles will only know them through the memories that we have of them. Cherish the time!!!
Post a Comment