So you're probably wondering why I haven't put up a post lately. Well, I'm on my first family vacation. We decided to take a long car ride down south to visit some of my relatives. Yeah, I know sounds like a drag right? But seriously, it was a good ride and I think I was the best 8-month old baby to survive an 11 hour trip in history! Okay, okay so I'm lying a little bit. The last few hours of our ride I did get a little antsy...I mean it's only so many naps you can take...so many toys you can play with (although mommy gave me a plastic map that was quite interesting and kept me busy for a while), so many cheerios mommy can stuff in your mouth to keep you quiet btw-I don't want to even see another cheerio, not even if they started making them coated with chocolate!), so many songs you can sing (My favorite song to sing was called "blah..blah...ma...ma..na..na..na...", which became very popular and climbed the charts to #1 car song to sing on one of the longest journeys ever!) By the end of the trip even Mommy & Daddy knew the words!
But I was very good! One thing, I really took pride in was that I wasn't one of those annoying little kids who always ask "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" (partly because I can't talk yet, but if I could I promise I would never do that!) By the 6th hour, I was convinced that my car seat started talking, threatening to devour me and my toy telephone. That's when it got a little rough. Rather than that, I would definitely give myself a gold star. When I get back I'll be sure to post you a few pictures...But for right now I'm chillin.
No comments:
Post a Comment