
This past week I spent every day with my Auntie Kelley during the day while Mommy & Daddy were at work. I had so much fun! We went to the zoo, and the beach. Man, did we paint the town! Here are some pictures from a few of our adventures.Here's me and Dosha. Look at those stinky camels! (And mommy thinks that I smell when I take a poop...yeah right)
If going to school is anything like this week during the day, then count me in when I get older!
(Oh yeah, I also got my 1st big bruise on my head, I was trying to be a big boy taking steps, and fell down. But my eight month old motto is: "I bruise, but don't lose" I'm gonna walk no matter what it takes!)


1 comment:
Wow! He's getting bigger everytime I check the blog. I'm Miles' Mommy, cousin to Jackson. I was just telling Jon that Miles has that exact same outfit. Jackson wore his to Philly today! Mommy's with good taste!
Post a Comment