

I know I know it's been a while since I've posted something. But hey, I've been doing a little traveling (as usual). Two weeks ago I went to Florida and guess what? Mommy and Daddy took me to Disney World! I was so excited! Here are a few pics from my trip.


3 comments:
Hey Cutie,
You sure are getting big. I was wondering where you were. I haven't heard from you in a very long time. Well, I'm sure you enjoyed yourself at Disney World, that was one of your dad's favorite places....you look just like him with those Mickey Mouse ears.
Hope you have a wonderful christmas!
I Love You!
Hugs and Kisses
Honey Gram
Hey
Denver there's nothing like going to Disney World. I know you had a great time with your parents. I can tell by the smile you have on your face.
Love You Granny Celeste
HI - THIS IS YOUR GREAT-AUNTIE PAULETTE
YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BOY! KEEP GIVING MOMMY THE RUN-AROUND - I KNOW SOMW MORE TRICKS TO GO WITH THE TOLIET PAPER PULL!
TELL AUNTIE KELLEY SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL - AND THAT THE LITTLE ANGEL WHO DANCE UNDER HER TUMMY WILL ONE DAY DANCE OVER HER HEART!
GLAD YOUR'E FEELING BETTER FROM YOUR VIRUS - ASK FOR SOME REAL FOOD - STEAK AND LOBSTER!! DID YOU FIND OUT IF GOOFY IS A DOG OR A PERSON? THAT IS THE ALL TIME QUESTION WHEN YOU VISIT DISNEY! TAKE CARE LITTLE ONE!
AUNTIE PAULETTE
Post a Comment