Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Belated Thanksgiving?





Yeah, I know I've been a little slow at keeping you guys updated. Mommy's been hogging up all the computer time...talking about she's had a lot of work to do. A nywho, here are a few pictures from my Thanksgiving last week...

This here is me and my Gi Gi (Glamrous
Grandma). She's so silly!
Me stuffing my face with some good ole' macaroni & cheese! Yum! Yum!

Me and Uncle Dustin. He thinks he's so fine...but not finer than me!

After all that eating, it was good to end the day at home with Daddy reading me one of my favorite books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Denver,

Glad to see you had a nice Thanksgiving, I really hope you will be able to come for a Thanksgiving or Christmas Holiday visit soon. It's been 20 years since I had a Christmas or Thanksgiving with your dad and uncles.

It was nice to see you in a picture with your uncle Dustin, now if I could just see one with your uncle Dannon.

Luv Ya! Big hugs and kisses!

P.S. Give Onyx a big kiss for me too! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your hair is growing back. Give your Daddy a big kiss too!