A few days ago, Delvon ad I celebrated 5 years of marriage. I can't believe it (I feel like I always say that on our anniversary). But I guess I just continue to be in awe of how God has kept us together and what He continues to do for us despite our shortcomings. Our anniversary is always a day that is so special to me. For a lot of reasons, but one of the best reasons is because our beautiful, silly and crazy child was born on that day two years ago. Yeah, that's right somebody turned two and thinks he's running the show! I am so blessed and so grateful for my favorite anniversary present. It's one of the greatest gifts God could've given Delvon and I. And the great thing about it is that its a gift that I can open every single day, always find something new and never get bored with..
I love you Delvon and Denver.
Cutie!
3 comments:
vicious rumors and lies! just look at those eyes! he could never take you through a terrible two's !i love you denver you are aunties baby! untie renny!
Wow he's the most handsomest kid I know. Thanks for keeping me updated. Greetings from Lafayette, LA
Auntie Josie
Tab,
you are truely blessed. you and delvin a fortunate to have such a blessed life and anniversary present. I can't believe it's been 5 years either. Boy does the time fly. When I get married I'll make sure to get my marriage pointers from you guys.
Love Ton
Post a Comment