Yeah, I know...you're probably like...it's about freakin' time you posted something on this blog!! I have been having the greatest summer ever!! Going to the park, going to day camp, playing with my daddy, sidewalk chalk, pools and popsicles!! So where's all of the pictures of all these great events? In my Tee Tee Kelley's camera! She lost her usb cord. But that's okay, I'm gonna let her off the hook, after all she's carrying my playmate (Josiah) who'll be here in just a few weeks! So I'll just pen this one on Mommy. I mean she could've put batteries in her camera. The summers's almost over with!

Here's me with my Granny, Tee Tee (you are forgiven) and Mommy (you are not)
3 comments:
Hey U guys I gettin worried bout yall! We've been busy havin fun as well. you buddy Jackson is coming for a visit this weekend wish you culd have come as well! Maybe next time!
Miles and Mommy
Hey Denver this is your cousin Ebony, you are getting so Big!!! I know i havent seen you in person yet but it will be soon. Tell your mommy and tee tee and grands that i love them and miss them much. love you:) Cuz EB
Well it's about Stinkin' time!!!! So glad to see that your mom FINALLY posted something on your blog!!! You look cute as ever, Denvy! Be sure to tell your mommy that she looks so pretty--tell your Tee-Tee that she looks adorable, and tell your Granny Celeste that she looks FABULOUS as usual!!! Looking forward to seeing you as soon as I can get to the Chi!
Luv ya Denvy,
Auntie Gina & Ce-Ce
Post a Comment