Tuesday, November 07, 2006

And the Moment You've All Been Waiting For...

Yes, the rumors are true. I got a big boy haircut. Daddy said I was looking like Kramer and Mommy agreed that it was time. I was a little nervous about the sound of the clippers...so I shed a few tears, but Mommy cried worse than I did. Check out my new do!



I will admit it has taken me some time to get used to (more of Mommy than me, I'm just a baby) But I like it! What do you think?

9 comments:

lara said...

I love the do Denver! Long hair is so last year : ) auntie lara

Jayce said...

Aww! He looks like such a big boy. Very cute Omelette! (Jared's Mom)

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have left it curly and long....it was so cute! Oh well, it's all gone now! At least I have some pictures. Maybe next time you can get a scissor cut...it won't be as scary!

Luv Ya
Honey Gram

Anonymous said...

Devner

You are still granny sweetie. I love your new look.
Granny Celeste

Anonymous said...

Denver tell your parents(cuz I'm not speaking to them) GG is still reeling from the shock of this haircut business...no more trips to NYC!!! Its oktay my stinka boo!!
it will grow back (slowly) I think??

Anonymous said...

Den...


You haircut is straight....You are a big boy...now!!...See you Monday

PawPaw

Anonymous said...

chrishawna and i think u look so handsome

Anonymous said...

Hey Denvy,
I love the new hair cut, you look like a big boy now,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Hi Denver, I don't know if I'm ready for your new look. Hopefully, it will grow out and your Dad will leave a liitle more than the first time on your second go round. You are still the most handsome little man I know.

Love you,
Aunt Nancy