Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Reunited and It Feels So Good!!

I finally got a chance to hang out with my friend Jackson. We hadn't seen each other in a long time! That's my guy! He told me what life has been like for him. His mommy telling him "No", "Stop" "Don't do that". I told him about my Mommy saying same things! Hey, we're just two guys wanting to explore and have a little fun. What's wrong with that?

Here is Auntie Lara trying to get us to sit still and take a picture. Notice she's the only one that's smiling.
Me, Daddy, Jackson and Uncle Jay! Just the fellas...now that's how I like it!

2 comments:

Monkey Man Miles said...

OMG! Everybody is growing up to FAST! Please slow down! Kidding.

You all look great!

mel
PS thanx for the comments

Monkey Man Miles said...

tag ur it
check our my blog 545