Thursday, October 19, 2006

From Mommy: A Celebration of Motherhood & Marriage




Last week, my little boy turned one -year old and Delvon and I celebrated 4 years of marriage and over 10 years of togetherness. I mistakenly asked Delvon a few days ago "What did we do on our anniversary last year? He said" Uhh...have a baby?". I remember saying to myself I can't believe this little boy was born on our anniversary. But the Lord kept saying "Believe it, and believe even more about what I am doing in your life and Delvon's ". I believe the Lord gave us Denver to remind us about our committment to each other and to Him. Denver is truly a blessing! He is always smiling, giving out kisses & hugs and is a true clown! I feel blessed to have made it through my first year of motherhood. So two cheers! One for Motherhood & One for Marriage!

Denver sitting in his Backyardigans Chair!


Tee Tee and Denver playing their favorite game of "No"! (don't ask me to explain the rules)

Granpa Tim and Denver on his new truck mobile!

Yummy!!! Birthday Cake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tabitha & Delvin and Denver.

What a wonderful reminder of the love that you guys have for one another. Grandpa Bo and I had a great time. Denver you are growing up so fast. I am so proud to be one of your grandmothers. Delvin you are such a blessing to my heart. And Tabitha what can I say, from one mother to another. You are so awesome. Congratulation to all of you.
With love Granny Celeste

Jayce said...

Happy Birthday man. Sorry I couldn't be there, I wasn't feeling too well. I seems like you had a great time though.

(From Jared's Mom) Tab and Del, Happy Anniversary. I pray God's blessings over your family, and I thank God for your friendship.

Love Tish and Jared

Monkey Man Miles said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary Big People!

Happy Birthday Little People!

We are coming up on 5yrs and year 1 of mommyhood Nov 11. We all made it thru w/o a scratch!


Mel,Miles and Ryan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family, and Denver is the BOMB. He is soososo adorable.