
Me, Mommy & Daddy just got back from New York. Man, talk about a city that never sleeps! This was definitely my kind of town, cuz I don't like to take naps.
I flirted a bit with the flight attendant and got my own seat on the plane. Don't worry, I wasn't one of those "Let me see how long I can scream throughout the plane ride" kinda of kids. I was a good boy, a little active and busy...but I kept my cool. Here's a few pics of me hanging out with Mommy & Pops in Times Square...

"If I can(dun dun) make it there, I'll make it (dun dun) anywhere"...Well you know how the song goes.
1 comment:
Hey You Cutie!
What a lucky guy....just like your dad....already traveling the world! Wait till you see your first play... and take your first carriage ride around the park....
you're going to have a great life...
Luv Ya,
Honey Gram
Post a Comment