Saturday, August 19, 2006

Where It All Began




Once upon a time an upscale boy met a small town girl at a small bible camp called Circle Y Ranch about 14 years ago. Guess what? That boy and girl was my mommy & daddy. Can you believe they've been together that long? Wow...I actually got a chance to go to this special place, and let me tell you I love it already! I got to get all dirty, play in the sand and see the lake. I can't wait until I get older so I can stay up there for a week.



Maybe I'll meet my future wife?

What's up ladies? Any takers in about 20 years?

2 comments:

Monkey Man Miles said...

Whaddya know , my mommy and daddy went to the same Sunday School class, then 7th grade, then 11th ans 12th grade then went to college in NC.

In 2000 they were engaged and in 2001 on the 10th of November ...married. And their still togetha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Den

It was good hangin out with you today! yeah I'll be here every Monday..when I can make it.

Happy Birthday!!!!

PaPa and Grandma Val