
Last weekend, my Daddy took me to the air & water show in the city. It was pretty cool! I saw all kinds of planes and jets. But I think I had more fun, sitting on my daddy's shoulders and playing peek a boo with his big ole' hat.

Ahhh...good times!
Mommy says this website is the best way to help my family, who is spread out all across the country, keep up with everything I'm doing. And it's also better than keeping up with a baby book. So here you have it folks!
2 comments:
you look like such a big boy! that smile is priceless : )
You're just like your dad when he was your age...I'm not surprised! It is amazing how much you look alike. Can't wait to see you again...maybe Christmas or Thanksgiving....this once a year stuff has got to go!
Post a Comment