
Dear Denver & Delvon,
Denver, from the moment I felt you kick and move inside me I knew that you were going to be someone special. You were very active and kept mommy up most nights wondering what you would look like, how big you were going to be, what kind of things you would like. How blessed I feel to be your mom! You are one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. I'm so sorry about the 1st few weeks of your life when I stumbled around trying to figure things out, when to feed you, when to change you, when you just wanted to be held and so on. One thing that I didn't have to figure out was how much I loved you. When I come home from work and see my little man jumping all around so excited to see me nothing else matters. Not how many meetings I was in,how many emails I sent or phone calls I made. Your loving and welcoming smile helps me release and reminds me of one of my most important and loved roles...being your mom.
Delvon, what can I say? My childhood sweetheart and adulthood love. I look back on the last 10 plus years and am completely blown away! We have gone through a lot! I know that these new roles of being parents can be difficult and challenging at times, but I couldn't imagine going through this with anyone else. God has been so good to us! We have a beautiful child together. I still can't believe he came on our anniversary! I think God wanted to remind us of what He started when we were just teenagers. Something unique and special! Thank you so much for being my husband, best friend, confidant, support, love and all that other stuff.
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
Denver and Delvon
I am so bless Denver to know that you have a father like Delvon. He is a man that you can always depend on. Strong and Loving. He love you and your mom very much. And that love can only come from God. I can see why you smile all the time. Look at the love you recieve from the both of them. Just keep on smiling, you are blessed.
Granny Celeste
Post a Comment