
Now that I can crawl. I'm getting into everything! I really have been trying to get a hold of my favorite pal Onyx. Sometimes mommy puts her in her cage and I miss her. So often times I take a visit over there and we talk. Here is a poem I wrote that really captures how I feel.
I Want You Free
by Denver Matthews
I want you free
I want you with me
You are my furry little black friend
Until the very end
Sometimes Mommy puts you on lockdown
But I cheer you up when I come around
I love you so much and want you to be
Out of your cage all the time, happy and free
But until you can come out and play
I'll just visit you each and every day
It's these things I don't understand
But it's all good, cuz' one day, I 'll defeat Mommy's plan
Until then, this will just have to be
But just remember I want You free


by Denver Matthews
I want you free
I want you with me
You are my furry little black friend
Until the very end
Sometimes Mommy puts you on lockdown
But I cheer you up when I come around
I love you so much and want you to be
Out of your cage all the time, happy and free
But until you can come out and play
I'll just visit you each and every day
It's these things I don't understand
But it's all good, cuz' one day, I 'll defeat Mommy's plan
Until then, this will just have to be
But just remember I want You free


No comments:
Post a Comment